I embrace life. I am carefree but harmless. I am playful but serious. I am complacent but not indifferent. I am a bowl of contradictions, but that's the first thing that makes me interesting.

 

 MIXED TAG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 MIXED
 FRESHLY SQUEEZED
 MIX HITS
 MIXED LINKS

 

 
 
  Move Over Fantastic Four
  Barkada Trip Shirts: Intel Version   a farewell to 2005   New Year's Eve Party Tips   Time to hit that accelerator   Fireworks ain't that fun!   Ah, Love - Blaise Pascal   Tis The Season to be Jolly   Will I freak out right now?   Where's my Stainless Longganisa?
 
 
 MIXERS

 Word for the day: NEW

We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.

 

03 January, 2006

What's in store for 2006?

Since i started blogging, i've been posting almost about everything. 70% about my job, 30% about complete nonsense. This year, i'll write more about my dilbert-like days at work. Now that i told everyone at the office about my blog (including my boss), i'm sure they'll bookmark my blog (from a 900 hits to 1100 in just 2 days? are you already reading my past posts?) Look at it on the bright side, at least your names will be searchable in google. Maybe not now but soon Wahahaha!

More sarcastic and downright psychotic posts. Stories about sucking-up, being fed-up and downright stupidity at the workplace.
 
  Mixed Times