I embrace life. I am carefree but harmless. I am playful but serious. I am complacent but not indifferent. I am a bowl of contradictions, but that's the first thing that makes me interesting.

 

 MIXED TAG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 MIXED
 FRESHLY SQUEEZED
 MIX HITS
 MIXED LINKS

 

 
 
  What's in store for 2006?
  Move Over Fantastic Four   Barkada Trip Shirts: Intel Version   a farewell to 2005   New Year's Eve Party Tips   Time to hit that accelerator   Fireworks ain't that fun!   Ah, Love - Blaise Pascal   Tis The Season to be Jolly   Will I freak out right now?
 
 
 MIXERS

 Word for the day: NEW

We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.

 

03 January, 2006

360 Feedbacks

Last year, i only received around 3 emails requesting me to write 360 feedbacks for their employees. Now, i got 12 emails. I'm already done writing drafts for those who sent the emails before the holidays but for those who just sent them yesterday, are you insane? And you want these when? End of this week? I'm still on vacation leave.

Anyway, though the questions are pretty similar, i still need more time to think about it. When it comes to giving feedback, i'm really objective.

a. What are his/her 2005 contributions and how did he/she add value to you & your organization as they relate to your interaction/ expectations?
b. What do you think are his/her areas of strength? What particular Intel value did he/she exemplify the most?
c. What do you think are areas where he/she could make improvements? What particular Intel value would you like him/her to emphasize?

This is a good way of providing valueable inputs to a person's working habits. But how am i suppose to write a good one if some people just sent it yesterday? Too bad for the person who'll receive my feedbacks, I'm sorry but i can only write a couple of inputs in your work habits.

So next time, email it to me a week before the holidays. Note that these are not just answerable by a simple yes or no. Next time, i beg you, have some sense. Email it earlier if you want good (written) feedbacks. Okay?
 
  Mixed Times