I embrace life. I am carefree but harmless. I am playful but serious. I am complacent but not indifferent. I am a bowl of contradictions, but that's the first thing that makes me interesting.

 

 MIXED TAG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 MIXED
 FRESHLY SQUEEZED
 MIX HITS
 MIXED LINKS

 

 
 
  A Filipino of Faith - comments
  A Filipino of Faith   Nightmare on G6   The Lion, The Bitch, and the Wardrobe   Ultimate Saturday   Priceless   Sppliarium by Imago   Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)   SA on Monday   Marketability
 
 
 MIXERS

 Word for the day: NEW

We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.

 

22 January, 2006

Another Ultimate Saturday

Day 2 of my Ultimate training and this time I barely made it home. I mean, I gasped for air, gasped for air and, well, gasped for air. Kulang na lang himatayin ako sa gitna ng Sunken Garden.

We started around 4pm. There were no games in the Sunken Garden but a lot of people are already occupying a lot of space mostly soccer players (or English Football). Late si coach Yug pero we still found space to place our cones. With my Puma sponsored outfit (shirt, socks and shoes), I had my game face on. We started with some practice throws (my forehand still sucks but my backhand is improving), then we stretched (teka parang baliktad), and some drills na inimbento ni Roxette 2 (joke lang Yug). Then we played ultimate pero since sobra ng isa, I volunteered to sit down muna and be a sub.

While waiting for my turn to play, I sat with Joy and Kate whos been taking xenical which is effective. Wahahaha!

Then I was called to play. I think mga 20 minutes ako naglaro and paksyet, naubusan ako ng hangin. Defense, throw, dump, cut, run deej run! We lost pero I learned a lot.

Before we left the Sunken Garden, Yug and Rose gave us some jogadores stickers. Then we left. Uwian na.

 
  Mixed Times