I embrace life. I am carefree but harmless. I am playful but serious. I am complacent but not indifferent. I am a bowl of contradictions, but that's the first thing that makes me interesting.

 

 MIXED TAG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 MIXED
 FRESHLY SQUEEZED
 MIX HITS
 MIXED LINKS

 

 
 
  A Filipino of Faith
  Nightmare on G6   The Lion, The Bitch, and the Wardrobe   Ultimate Saturday   Priceless   Sppliarium by Imago   Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)   SA on Monday   Marketability   Must Read Books
 
 
 MIXERS

 Word for the day: NEW

We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.

 

20 January, 2006

A Filipino of Faith - comments


Paikut-ikutin mo. Bali-baligtarin mo. Sabunin mo man ng (green) papaya soap ang balat mo para pumuti ka, hindi ligo ang katapat para magbago ang isang tao. dj diaz


despite what people say, despite the state of our nation ... i love this country and i'm proud to be a filipino.

i like the challenge of proving to people we work with that we can be as smart and as successful as they are.

i don't say i'm the perfect citizen and sometimes i feel like there's no hope left ...

but those moments are fleeting at best.  I believe we are not beyond redemption. jay santos

So let’s be the change agents…it’s high time for us to do our part, in our own little ways maddy bandera

But I made it to the point that I don’t even give a rat’s ass about the news going on around our country anymore. Blame it on the media for always emphasizing the negative stuff… (murder here, rape there, corruption over on the other side, a little scandal in the air…. Haaaaay nako….). I know it’s not better in other countries, but every time I see our lawmakers on paper and on tv, my blood boils… But beyond politics, it’s still my home sweet home…. migs punzalan

Sabi nga ng isang taxi driver  (in English ha) : love it, hate it, what the heck – it’s still my country and I choose to love it arlene say

Our battle is not out there in the streets, but in our hearts. If we want it hard enough, then we will start with ourselves. No matter how small, it will make a difference. Eventually, somebody else will catch on. Before we know it, the whole nation will catch on. trixy villegas

Go Paquio! vince banas

 

 
  Mixed Times