I embrace life. I am carefree but harmless. I am playful but serious. I am complacent but not indifferent. I am a bowl of contradictions, but that's the first thing that makes me interesting.

 

 MIXED TAG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 MIXED
 FRESHLY SQUEEZED
 MIX HITS
 MIXED LINKS

 

 
 
  A Filipino of Faith - comments
  A Filipino of Faith   Nightmare on G6   The Lion, The Bitch, and the Wardrobe   Ultimate Saturday   Priceless   Sppliarium by Imago   Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)   SA on Monday   Marketability
 
 
 MIXERS

 Word for the day: NEW

We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.

 

22 January, 2006

Polo and Bob

I just want to share my MRT experience with these 2 obnoxious guys.

At Cubao station, 2 guys got in the MRT, uwian na so madami ng nakaupo. Of all the places, both of them stood in front of me.

The first guy is wearing a Bob Marley shirt, denim pants and leather shoes. Lets call him Bob.

The other guy is wearing a polo, denim pants and rubber soled shoes. Lets call him Polo.

Polo: Is that casual?

Bob: Yes it is.

Polo: I dont think so. Youre wearing leather shoes. Youre too formal for a casual gimmick.

Bob: No Im not. Youre the one whos too formal. Wearing that polo makes you look formal.

Bob: No Im not

Okay, paulit ulit silang nag-usap about their outfits. I was reading my Bob Ong book pero ang ingay nila, baka nga naririnig nyo silang nag-uusap. At Ortigas, the girl next to me got off the train. Bob asked the lady standing next to him to sit but she doesnt want to. Then Bob asked Polo to sit. Polo said no and told Bob to sit. Ayan, paulit ulit na naman hanggang sa Shaw boulevard. Then Polo decided to sit down. At this point gusto kong batukan sila with my shoes.

And so I thought tahimik na ang mundo ko. From Shaw to Mandaluyong there was silence. WAS kasi when the train took off the station, eto na naman sila.

Polo: Have you seen the pics that I sent to your phone

Bob: No. Ill check it at home

Polo: No check it na.

Bob took his phone and checked the pics.

Bob: Nice.

Polo: How about the others.

Bob: Hey this one looks like youre trying to hard.

Polo: Let me see (Bob shows it to Polo). No I’m not trying hard. Cute ko kaya dyan

Bob: Nah. Youre trying really hard. Hey this ones too normal.

WAAAAAAAAAAH! Punyeta. Magtigil kayo!

First things first, pag sinabing casual, basta naka denim pants ka, casual na yun. Regardless kung naka polo ka or naka leather. Formal = Polo + tie + slacks + leather. Casual, tanggalin mo isa sa Formal equation, casual na yun. Next, pag may tumayo sa MRT, ibigay ang seat sa matanda or buntis or babae. Pag ayaw umupo, ikaw ang umupo! Next, about taking pictures, kailangan pa bang ipagsigawan sa MRT ang mga pose sa pics? Pota! Mga conyo na nagfee-feeling!



 
  Mixed Times