I embrace life. I am carefree but harmless. I am playful but serious. I am complacent but not indifferent. I am a bowl of contradictions, but that's the first thing that makes me interesting.

 

 MIXED TAG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 MIXED
 FRESHLY SQUEEZED
 MIX HITS
 MIXED LINKS

 

 
 
  Things to do in WW04
  Polo and Bob   Another Ultimate Saturday   A Filipino of Faith - comments   A Filipino of Faith   Nightmare on G6   The Lion, The Bitch, and the Wardrobe   Ultimate Saturday   Priceless   Sppliarium by Imago
 
 
 MIXERS

 Word for the day: NEW

We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.

 

23 January, 2006

Gameplan

Last year, my UP professors went to Intel for some projects. Our UP IE Department got some sponsorship from Intel like new computers and scholarship grants. In return, I guess, they will work on a project for Intel. During the one day meeting at the office, I lead them through the microprocessor factory line tour and my job was done. I was so nervous talking to them about the processes. It feels like good old college days, presenting our case studies and defending our feasibility projects.  During the 1-day meeting, I saw them at the cafeteria. While waiting for the cashier I had a very brief discussion with Iris and Gina. They were telling me how proud they are. Compliments coming from my professors were my personal affirmation that I did a great job from college to work. I was not even in the honor list. That was definitely something. But then I told myself that this might be a typical comment that one will get from their old professors. So I let it pass.

2006. One of my UP orgmates told me that Iris was telling one of her classes about my work at Intel and how successful I am. What? Now Im one of her anecdotes during class.

Now, whos to blame? Really?

I remember my former IE manager. She was the one who told my UP professors about my job and my achievements at work.

I guess I owe it to her Wait... Actually, I owe it to myself.

Now, my ego is building up and theres not enough space for it. Haha!

At least, I know and confirmed that grades will not make you successful in life. Its only a factor for success. When you start working you will need more than a high mark from your grades. It takes social skills to do networking and a lot of determination to finish a job that you dont like. To be successful, you need to have a gameplan.


 
  Mixed Times